- Are you a Nurse, Midwife, AHP or Clinical Scientist?
- Do you work in a role that combines clinical practice and research leadership?
- Would you like to connect with other non-medical Clinical-Academics within the East Midlands?
Then this FREE event is for you!
Date: The 3rd meeting of the East Midlands Clinical-Academic Practitioner Network (EMCAPN) will be held on 5th December 2018
Time: 12.00 – 14.00 (Starting with a networking lunch)
Location: Room B03, Sir Colin Campbell Building, University of Nottingham Innovation Park, Triumph Road, Nottingham, NG7 2TU
We will hear about:
- The CAHPR Facilitators and the new East Midlands’ NIHR/CAHPR AHP Research Champion, plus discuss opportunities for how you might get involved
- The NIHR PCAF award and the East Midlands offer of support
- Plans and your ideas for EMCAPN in 2019
- Local and national clinical academic career updates, plus your chance to discuss and feedback
- Raising the awareness and reach of EMCAPN – come ready to take part in a creative workshop, and share ideas for which established events and networks we might want to link up with
How to register
To register your place, please email: Alice.Phillips@nottingham.ac.uk
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.